Do you have knowledge about adjuster licensing, but need help understanding how to apply that information? This virtual class will address common, and some not-so-common issues of staff and independent adjuster licensing including:
* Developing a licensing strategy for adjusters
* Obtaining a designated home state if a home state (resident) does not require a license
* Practical ways to expedite the licensing process through application case study scenarios
* How to recognize background issues and how to best mitigate them
* How to successfully navigate making address, name, and other profile changes for an adjuster license
PREREQUISITE: Student must complete the SILA Adjuster Licensing Basics course prior to attending this class. An exemption will apply for student who provide proof of holding a minimum of three years’ adjuster licensing experience.
- Cost: $179.00
- Date: Tuesday/Wednesday, September 19-20, 2023
- Time: 2:30-4:30 ET
- Elective Course
- 4 SILA CE Credits
- Instructor(s): Kristen Evans & Logan Geigner
Log in if you already have an account with us.