SILA Inc. is proud to announce the availability of four (4) grants for attendance to the 2017 SILA Education Conference. SILA Foundation, Inc. will administer the selection process.
To qualify for these grants the applicant must:
- Must be an active SILA member
- Must be employed in the Financial Services industry
- Must have a financial need where the employer will not cover conference / travel expenses but will allow time off for the member to attend (letter from employer required)
- Complete the online Conference Grant application (application tab)
- Include a description of why attendance would be beneficial to you (upload a doc, docx, or PDF under the “Submit Documents” tab)
- Provide proof from employer regarding employment position and that the employer approves the time away from the office (upload a doc, docx, or PDF with your application)
Deadline: Application and supporting documents are due on or before Friday, August 4, 2017.
- The SILA Foundation Scholarship Committee will review applications and insure that qualification requirements have been satisfied
- Applications from active volunteers and SILA Certification/Designation holders will be weighted higher than non-volunteers or non-designation holders